joi, 19 mai 2016

African Violets

Botanical Garden hosted, last weekend, the exhibition of African Violets. The exhibition was organized by the Romanian Club of Gesneriaceae.
Community aims at popularization of the family Gesneriaceae plants across the country through its members and all those interested in making a complex set of information about the history, evolution, care and propagation of African violets and other Gesneriaceaee.I visited the exhibition and I really enjoyed what I saw. It is the first time I see such an exhibition. And because I liked it so much I will show you some violets.





















More pictures with African Violets you can see here.
Linking with Floral Friday Fotos.

Copy this image and its link to place on your blog

8 comentarii:

  1. Hello, the African violets are beautiful! Lovely images. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. So many different colours and variation of form in these beautiful African Violets. I would have loved a visit to this exibition. Your images are lovely.:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. So many beautiful violets.
    The first picture on my blog is Primula Auriculas.

    Have a nice day
    Gunilla

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. You have a marvelous collection of African Violets. Have a nice weekend.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Such a lovely variety in color of the African Violets. Your photos showcase them beautifully.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Gosh I didn't realise there were so many colours and varieties Nicol, the blue are fabulous. I've never had much luck with them, maybe too hot in Perth!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. What amazing varieties! The speckled and variegated flowers are new for me!
    Thank you for joining us at the Floral Friday Fotos meme.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. nice to see all these sort of african violets
    nice weekend !

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Multumesc pentru vizita si comentariile voastre!